Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Cake Blues!

Hello everyone,

I went to my cousins wedding this weekend and I really did quite well UNTIL it came to the wedding cake, I was just going to have a small piece but they cut them sooooo big and I couldn't be rude - so yes, I ate the whole piece.

I have lost 4.5 lbs for the Memorial Day challenge which is 3.5 lbs short of my goal - however if it had not been for the challenge, I would not have lost the 4.5 lbs so I still feel like I accomplished a small victory.

I walked 15 miles this week and hope to improve the distance as time goes on!

I don't know about ya'll, but every time I put something in my mouth that I know will cause a weight gain or hinder my progress in someway I think of this blog and the commitment that I have made and SOMETIMES it helps to keep me on the correct path. Thanks for allowing me to join you and we will all reach our goals.

Mamme

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Stay with it Mamme! Great job on the walking! Keep hearing/thinking of the blog...we love being in your head!!!

Nana said...

Good job. Has your WW leader told you about Hungry girl? Get on her website if you have not already, it has some great recipes and ideas. Go to hungry-girl.com. You are keeping us going. Thanks, Pam