Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Goals...New Days

Memorial Day came and presented it's pretty little face. Now it is over and our weight loss seems to need new direction.

I did not make my MD goal. I am 3.8 pounds short. A far cry from where I wanted to be.

I will owe $8 to the winners of this round!

Are we setting our next new goals for July 4th?

I only walked 11.5 miles this last week for WAT.

I am still on board but need a new focus. I slacked on my walking this week and emotionally I am showing it. I miss that time.

Hope everyone had a great MD and it on the wagon still.

Please report in!

Andrea

2 comments:

Mamme said...

I'm right there with you girl!!! I definitely need a new focus.

I know we can do this - just keep on the path!!!!

Mamme

Nana said...

You know what? 3.8 pounds is 3.8 pounds less than you weighed at the reunion and just a drop in the bucket of where you are going. Keep it up. Pam